An essential step in planning a successful retirement involves giving much thought about an investment strategy and how you are going to pay for it. Income sources such as investments, savings, employer sponsored plans, and Social Security are expected to play a role. We are here to guide you through this process no matter whether you are thinking about retirement or you are already retired.
Our clients come to us with many questions when they are thinking about planning their retirement, such as:
This phase begins when you enter the workforce and begin accumulating assets for later in your life.
• How much do I need to invest to reach my goals?
• What are the best investment vehicles to help me reach my goals?
This phase occurs when you reach 50 years old or are 10 years away from retiring.
• How much income can I expect from my investments?
• What accounts will we pull income from and what are the tax implications?
• How do we coordinate our income with other benefits like Social Security and Pension plans?
This phase occurs when you enter retirement and need income from your assets.
• What is a sustainable withdraw rate so that I don’t outlive my money?
• How will taxes influence my income and how can we minimize the effect?
• How do I maximize and protect my assets for my lifetime?
• How can I pass my assets on to my heirs?
We help our clients develop a retirement plan designed to prepare you for the day you retire and all the days thereafter. Our team will work closely with you to identify your long-term goals and ongoing needs.
Then, we’ll create saving and spending strategies designed to help ensure you’ll be able to enjoy the lifestyle you want. Having a sound investment strategy is an excellent start toward pursuing your retirement goals.